VOSS Announces Five New Market Solutions for Microsoft UC
Switching from a traditional PBX system to a more advanced and modern unified communications (UC) solution can be a daunting task for some businesses. Organizations need to consider various factors in order to enjoy a successful transition. These include how to choose the right solution that matches a company’s needs, how to make the move as quick and painless as possible for the team, and how to improve the onboarding experience
VOSS Solutions, a global supplier of unified communication management platforms and a Microsoft Certified Partner, knows that success with UC starts by ensuring a smooth and seamless migration process. Thus, to help companies ensure successful UC migrations and deployments, the company recently introduced five new solutions for Microsoft UC. These solutions include Migrate to Microsoft UC, Office 365 + VOSS, Microsoft Skype for Business Voice, Optimize Microsoft UC, and VOSS for Microsoft Service Providers.
VOSS for Microsoft UC
Launched at this year’s UC Expo, the largest Unified Communications and Collaboration event in Europe, at ExCeL London, VOSS’ five new offerings for Microsoft UC were designed to assist companies looking to migrate to and efficiently manage their Microsoft Skype for Business and Office 365 implementations. Christopher Martini, the Vice President at VOSS, shared with VoipReview.org how VOSS and Microsoft are helping to power the UC industry. “VOSS empowers organizations to migrate to Microsoft UC as quickly, easily, and cost-effectively as possible.” They are able to do this by harnessing a proven framework: Microsoft’s Skype Operations Framework (SOF).
SOF is a comprehensive guide for enabling successful deployments and cost-effective management of Skype for Business services in the cloud. According to Martini, VOSS has embraced this framework throughout the creation of their new Microsoft UC solutions to ensure customer success and drive user adoption. SOF involves three phases: Plan, Deliver, and Operate.
- Plan - In the first phase, VOSS’ team of experts will try to gain a deeper understanding of the customer environment in order to plan a strategic UC migration project. Here, the VOSS team will develop user personas, site-by-site design, and UC workflows to ensure the business’ new UC environment matches their unique needs.
- Deliver - The Deliver stage is where the VOSS team helps customers fine-tune their new UC environment to simplify onboarding and speed up implementation. In this phase, the VOSS team guides customers through four stages--to deploy, enable, adopt, and enhance their new UC environment to match their specific requirements.
- Operate - Finally, the last phase is where VOSS empowers its customers to regularly track their UC deployment to determine areas of improvement and correct them accordingly in an automated and highly efficient manner.
Martini said, “The key to a successful UC environment is automation, as this ensures that the many changes that need to take place on a UC platform every day, can be taken care of automatically, without the need for costly and time-consuming manual effort.” “The VOSS relationship with Microsoft continues to go from strength to strength. The solutions VOSS offers to Microsoft customers solve very real problems, and VOSS thrives on building UC environments that improve inter-company collaboration and fuel business growth, while making important cost and time savings,” he added.
How VOSS Ensures Successful Microsoft UC Deployments
VOSS provides customers with a single pane of glass for managing their Microsoft UC services (whether on-premise, cloud, or hybrid) through VOSS-4-UC, the industry leading UC management tool. Plus, with VOSS’ five new solutions, customers are better equipped to handle the migration and management of their Microsoft UC environments.
Below are the new solutions recently introduced by VOSS:
- Migrate to Microsoft UC (on-premises or in the cloud) – VOSS MiGR8-2-UC is a highly-sophisticated tool designed to perform complex UC migration projects. It helps businesses efficiently move a large number of users, devices, and UC services onto a new Microsoft UC environment with minimal hands-on effort.
- Office 365 + VOSS – VOSS helps businesses take advantage of Microsoft’s Office 365 Productivity Suite, which includes Skype for Business Online, Cloud PBX for voice and video, email, online meetings and more.
- Microsoft Skype for Business Voice - VOSS simplifies Skype for Business deployment, whether on-premises or in the cloud. Through expert guidance and incorporating VOSS-4-UC, businesses can help cut the stress of planning, delivering, and operating Skype for Business.
- Optimize Microsoft UC - In addition to VOSS UC migration and VOSS UC management tools, businesses can also take advantage of optimization tools such as VOSS UC Analytics and VOSS Assurance. These products provide companies enjoy the productivity, end user, and financial benefits of a Microsoft UC solution.
- Microsoft Service Providers - For Microsoft Service Providers, VOSS-4-UC helps simplify management of customers’ unique, UC environments through a single pane of glass. Service providers can access features like role-based access control and a robust admin audit trail as well as the ability to fully customize user accessibility.
“VOSS has a deep expertise and understanding of both Microsoft UC and Cisco UC environments,” Martini said. “There are many vendors with a high level of expertise in one or the other, but VOSS is unique in its experience of working with both vendor solutions. When you combine the ability for Microsoft and Cisco UC to co-exist in the same UC environment with the strength of the VOSS product portfolio, there is no other organization with such a comprehensive offering.”
To find out more about VOSS Solutions and their UC management solutions, please visit VOSS’ website.
About VOSS Solutions
VOSS Solutions helps businesses make the most out of today’s sophisticated cloud communications solutions through their multi-vendor unified communications management and migration technology. Their solutions help improve UC management while cutting the costs often associated with operating these solutions. Headquartered in Richardson, Texas, VOSS offers a range of solutions such as VOSS-4-UC, their award-winning advanced business communication operations management (BCOM) platform, MiGR8-2-UC, a tool specifically used for handling complex UC migration projects, and VOSSBot, a unique way for employees to control and manage VOSS-4-UC using natural language chat.