- Origination: Origination is simply the collection of an initiated call to be handed off to an exchange or VoIP endpoint for completion. Our carriers provide large national footprints in North America for origination along with access to local DID and toll-free origination at the most competitive rates available.
- Termination: Termination makes it possible for calls placed using VoIP to be handed off and routed to destinations all over the US and Canada . Calls must originate on an IP-enabled device such as telephone adapter, IP PBX, interface box or similar devices then terminated using the PSTN. Our sites have partnered up with worldwide carriers in order to customize all points of Termination. Our Termination comparison table focuses on diversified cost effective solutions to adapt to every business personality.
- Toll-Free: VoIP providers offer affordable VoIP toll-free numbers for your business. Get an 800, 888, 877, or 866 number and increase productivity without breaking the bank. Toll-free numbers are increasing in popularity between consumer and provider, and have low per month and per minute fees.
- International A-Z: Find low-cost termination routes worldwide from carriers offering wholesale international A-Z. Our comparison section lists companies providing International A-Z termination to thousands of destinations around the globe.
- Metro Ethernet: Metro Ethernet is a metropolitan access network used to connect businesses to a Wide Area Network, such as the Internet. Ethernet provides cost-effective bandwidth of 5 Mbps to 10-Gig solutions for fast, reliable connectivity without the need to replace existing equipment. Some of the benefits of Ethernet include: scalability to meet the changing needs of businesses; metered bandwidth so end users pay only for what they use; cost savings through the use of existing LAN equipment and architecture; additional overall cost savings on higher amounts of bandwidth usage.
Find and compare carrier-class wholesale VoIP solutions to meet the demanding needs of today’s telecommunications customers. Whether you're a reseller or service provider, VoipReview’s network of wholesale partners offers solutions to increase profit margins helping to compete with the larger service providers.
Access companies offering complete turn-key wholesale VoIP solutions or easily compare individual services tailored to meet specific business needs. Find cost effective solutions on origination, termination, DID’s, collocation, fax and emergency services and much more.
- E911: All VoIP providers are required by law to remain in compliance with the FCC’s E911 VoIP Order to transmit all 911 calls to the appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP). Our chart lists wholesale companies that offer reliable E911 compliant service to keep your business legal and your customers safe.
- Fax: Virtual fax solutions will give your customers the reliable faxing capabilities needed for their business and home office. Those carriers that offer feature-rich fax services including fax to email and “always online” mobile services (which allows customers to send and receive faxes from anywhere) can be found here.
- API: A wholesale Application Programming Interface is a set of defined functions, methods, or procedures that allow you to build private branded VoIP services. Using a VoIP API your web 2.0 application can dynamically interact with a VoIP platform's back-office functions such as billing and provisioning or network call control.
Benefits of VoiP APIs include:
- Open - Open VoIP APIs allow you to create applications that are bounded only by your imagination, combining any aspect of the underlying platform's capabilities in the manner you choose.
- Flexible - VoIP APIs allow you combine platform features in a unique way so that you can build differentiated services.
- Scalable - VoIP APIs permit you to grow your traffic without worrying about the capital costs associated with overbuilding a network for peak hour traffic.
- Cost-Effective - VoIP APIs allow you to grow your business at your own pace, paying for platform resources only as needed (when needed).
- Portal: A portal in Wholesale VoIP is the control panel that allows you to maintain and administer your accounts in real time.
- VoIP Hosting & Colocation: Reduce overhead costs using VoIP Colocation and Hosting services through a wholesale carrier. Avoid the hassles of a phone room filled with expensive equipment that requires additional office space and personnel to manage. Save dramatically on power usage for cooling systems and the need for high bandwidth by taking advantage of wholesale VoIP Colocation and Hosting services from our network of carriers.
- Calling Card: A wholesale calling card platform allows you to sell private branded or white-label calling card services to your own customers.