Growing revenue through channel partner programs is one of the most efficient business strategies used by many communication service providers today. Effective channel partnerships enable companies to share both tangible and intangible resources (such as expertise, consultancy, and capital), leverage brand influence, and access technologies and tools that may have otherwise been out of reach. Hence, it is important for companies to develop good channel programs and foster strong ties with their partners in order to reap the most benefits.
Transbeam, a trusted managed service provider of carrier-grade data, VoIP, professional IT and events connectivity services, acknowledges that partnerships are crucial to their success. And so the company recently announced that they have expanded their Channel Partner Program with their latest partnership with Intelisys, one of the leading distributor of global business-to-business telecommunications and cloud and carrier services. With the latest deal, Transbeam now joins Intelisys’ stellar Supplier Partner portfolio, while Intelisys is now added to Transbeam portfolio of agent partners.
Expanding Transbeam’s Distribution Footprint through Channel Partnerships
Transbeam is trusted by many enterprises nationwide for their wide range of reliable, secure, and advanced data, voice, and professional services. The company’s Agent Partner Program plays a crucial part in the company's distribution strategy. With the addition of Intelisys into Transbeam’s network of agent partners, the latter is now more equipped to reach and expand into new markets.
Peter Karoczkai, Executive Vice President of Transbeam, has this to say about their latest team-up:
"When you want to be the best, you want to partner with the best. We have been impressed with the growth and reputation of Intelisys and their passion for supporting their Sales Partners with a broad supplier portfolio of services. We understand the highly selective process by which they choose their Supplier Partners and we are proud to be among some of the top companies in the industry. We look forward to supporting Intelisys and their Sales Partners as we embark on this relationship."
Rick Dellar, Intelisys Co-Founder, also expressed his excitement about this latest development:
"We are excited to welcome Transbeam to the Intelisys Supplier Partner portfolio. Our Sales Partners will benefit from being able to offer their customers Transbeam's wide range of data, voice and professional services, as well as leading support and marketing resources. The customized nature of a Transbeam carrier-grade connectivity solution aligns well with the trusted adviser role our Sales Partners perform for their customers. We are enthusiastic about our partnership and the opportunities ahead."
Letting Businesses Experience the Transbeam Difference
Intelisys has built a solid reputation as a leading technology services distributor of telecommunications network services in the channel. They have created strong relationships with their sales partners, supplier partners, as well as end-user customers. With their new strategic alliance with Transbeam, Intelisys' Sales Partners are now able to sell Transbeam's suite of data solutions including SD-WAN, MPLS, and Metro Ethernet as well as their voice, including HPBX and managed IT services across the country.
Below are some of Transbeam’s suite of business solutions that can now be distributed by Intelisys.
- Managed Data Services - Transbeam specializes in data and transport redundancy for businesses. Their managed data solutions include SD-WAN, MPLS and VPLS solutions, Fiber Optic Internet, and Metro Ethernet services.
- VoIP for Business - Dedicated to helping businesses stay connected, Transbeam includes next-generation voice technologies in their portfolio. They offer hosted PBX solutions, SIP trunks, as well as audio and web conferencing solutions that provide superior quality, scalability, and features.
- Network Monitoring - Transbeam’s Intelligent Network Monitoring Service helps enterprises gain deeper insights into their IT infrastructure. It helps companies detect and avoid any underlying network issues before they impact the infrastructure and business.
- Business Continuity - Transbeam also offers business continuity services to help ensure enterprises stay connected in times of outages and other unforeseen disasters.
- Professional IT Services - With a team of skilled and experienced IT professionals, Transbeam delivers a range of solutions for organizations, including managed IT help desk, Wi-Fi installation, backup and recovery, and more.
- Fixed Wireless - For businesses that need an alternate broadband access solution to terrestrial network access methods, Transbeam’s Fixed Wireless service offers an excellent solution.
||Professional IT Services
||IT support for large venues, trade shows, conferences, and expos
||Networking Monitoring and Management
||Splash pages and websites for events
||Backup and recovery
|MPLS (Private Line, Point-to-Point
||Audio and Web conferencing services
||Managed IT help desk
|Broadband (T-1, NXT1, DSL)
|Wireless (Point-to-Point Wireless, 4G/LTE Wireless, Fixed Wireless)
|Cloud Services (Public, Private, Hybrid)
||Servers and Virtual Machines
For more information, please visit Transbeam or Intelisys.
Transbeam is an award-winning managed service provider of data, VoIP, cloud, and professional IT services as well as event and venue connectivity solutions for businesses. Headquartered in New York, Transbeam offers customized solutions designed to meet the unique technical and business requirements of organizations. With their nationwide reach and strategic carrier interconnections, Transbeam offers one bill to manage all network needs for multi-location businesses.
Intelisys is a leading distributor of business communications services, including voice, data, access, cable, collaboration, wireless and cloud. A ScanSource company, Intelisys is dedicated to helping telecom sales agents, IT solution providers, VARs, MSPs and integrators achieve success and shift from traditional telco services into cloud-based solutions. They have partnerships with more than 130 of the leading telecom carriers, cloud service providers and technology partners.