Cloud communications providers continue to devise strategies to fuel expansion and long-term growth. For some, generating growth by tapping into some of the world’s emerging markets is a key component of their expansion strategy. This is the path that Mitel (NASDAQ: MITL: $6.89) is currently taking. As a global market leader in enterprise communications, Mitel knows that the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) market, a regional grouping of ten Southeast Asian countries, offers plenty of untapped opportunities when it comes to cloud communications. Therefore, the company recently forged a new distribution agreement with Exclusive Networks Ltd., which allows the company to extend their presence into the ASEAN region.
Under the agreement, Exclusive Networks will now be able to distribute Mitel’s innovative MiVoice Business and MiContact Center solutions to the ASEAN countries, specifically Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. Other countries are expected to follow.
Enabling Seamless Communications for Businesses in the ASEAN
Exclusive Networks, a division of the Exclusive Group, is a leading value-added distributor of cyber security, networking, and infrastructure technologies. They help meet the challenges faced by today's enterprises by offering an advanced range of technologies and products through their channel of resellers. With the latest partnership with Mitel, the company is positive that their partners and customers in the ASEAN organization will be able to explore better business opportunities and boost their revenue in the process.
Jonathan Juay, the Managing Director at Exclusive Networks, Asia, had this to say about their collaboration with Mitel:
“Our partners and customers can now benefit from the market-leading communications and collaboration tools Mitel offers. Mitel has a unique unified communications solution that will enable our channel partners across ASEAN to maximize opportunities in a fast-growing, disruptive market.”
For his part, Pierre-Jean Châlon, Mitel’s Senior Vice President for Asia Pacific, also said that their alliance could mean a lot for businesses looking to modernize their communications infrastructure.
“As businesses look to evolve their communications infrastructure and embrace the latest collaboration software and applications, Mitel is perfectly poised to provide the right solution to simplify their operations and help increase productivity,” he said. "Mitel has an aggressive growth strategy for the ASEAN market. Combining that with Exclusive Networks’ expertise, we can now start to deliver on that strategy.”
Solving Critical Business Communication Needs in the ASEAN
MiVoice Business and MiContact Center, two of Mitel’s robust, feature-rich cloud communication offerings, are excellent solutions for enterprises looking to keep up and stay ahead in today’s competitive business landscape. And with Mitel’s entry into the ASEAN market via its team-up with Exclusive Networks, organizations now have easier access to cloud communications solutions that deliver better business outcomes.
MiVoice Business is ideal for companies looking to streamline, simplify, and unify their communications. Geared towards either single site or multi-site businesses with 5 to 65,000 users, MiVoice Business delivers voice, messaging, presence, mobility, collaboration, and conferencing capabilities. The platform is incredibly flexible and is easy to manage and implement.
||A built-in solution, it lets users set up to eight different devices or numbers to act as their answer point.
||Users also have access to messages anywhere, anytime with an integrated fully-features voice mail system, automated attendant, and unified messaging.
||Administrators can manage a multi-platform MiVoice Business solution directly from their web browser as it if were a single platform solution. Changes to the system are automatically synchronized.
||Mitel MiVoice Business offers integration with today’s leading business services and tools, including Google, Salesforce, and Microsoft.
MiContact Center, meanwhile, is the a contact center application designed to redefine and boost the customer experience. Its core platforms include MiContact Center Office, an entry-level solution for contact centers; MiContact Center Business, a multi-channel and cloud-ready solution for customer-centric organizations; and MiContact Center Enterprises, an all-in-one platform for Unified Communications, mobility, contact center, business process automation, analytics, and reporting.
Below are the key features of MiContact Center offerings:
MiContact Center Office
- Entry level solution - Ideal for contact centers or workgroups with up to 100 agents on the MiVoice Office 250 platform.
- Routing capabilities - The platform includes a number of routing features such as historical call routing, look ahead routing, and skill set routing, to connect callers with the right agent always.
- Agent productivity tools - Agents are empowered to manage calls better with the help of tools such as informative screen pops and Personal Information (PIM) integration.
- Call Recording - This gives managers valuable insight into customer interactions as well as helps ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
MiContact Center Business
- Multi-channel solution - Whether customers choose to communicate via web chat, email, voice, SMS, fax, or social media, MiContact Center Business platform enables organizations and agents to stay responsive and maintain service levels across all channels.
- Integration with CRM systems - This gives agents access to critical customer information as calls and multimedia contacts arrive. This results in greater efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Enterprise-wide historical and real-time reporting - Managers can quickly see the big picture and performance of each agent through historical and real-time reporting.
- Agent and supervisor productivity applications - The platform also includes outbound dialing, softphone and phoneset manager, screen pop, and more.
MiContact Center Enterprise
- Scalable - The platform can easily be expanded up to 30,000 agents on a single system
- Integrated Unified Communications (UC) and collaboration features - Employees can easily stay connected with enterprise UC features, such as instant messaging, presence, and directory.
- Full mobility support - Agents and supervisors get to work from anywhere anytime.
- Open architecture - The platform features flexible open APIs and toolkits for 3rd party integration to deliver true business process efficiency. Open Media API also provides prioritized routing and IVR control, queueing and more.
For more information on Mitel and how their solutions are transforming enterprise communications worldwide, please visit their website.
Mitel is a global market leader in business communications. They bring robust integrated solutions to business worldwide, including business phones, contact center, public, private, and hybrid cloud, and collaboration solutions. With more than 2,500 channel partners and regional headquarters located around the world, Mitel continues to lead the business communications industry.