Cloud communications solutions have made it possible for businesses of all sizes to grow beyond traditional phone calls and static communication systems in order to stay connected with clients, customers, and fellow employees. By weaving together innovative features (such as real-time communication services) and offering integration with other business tools and applications, organizations can now do more with their communications systems than simply make and receive phone calls.
Leading enterprise communications and collaboration provider, RingCentral, knows that the innovation must not end there. Recently, the provider introduced two new real-time analytics capabilities designed to give its RingCentral Office subscribers deeper insights and greater control over their communications system: RingCentral Quality of Service Analytics and RingCentral Live Reports.
Empowering Business Leaders and IT Teams with Real-Time Analytics
As businesses and their target audience become increasingly connected across various channels, the need for reliable communications has never been more crucial. Customers need access to quick, high-quality customer service, while organizations strive to give the best customer experience possible through effective call routing, minimized wait times, and more. However, without the right tools, businesses cannot ensure that all customer conversations and interactions are nothing short of exceptional. With RingCentral’s newly-launched capabilities, business leaders and their IT teams are now more empowered to improve the overall user experience and thus boost business performance.
Jose Pastor, Vice President of Product Management at RingCentral, had this to say about the latest development:
“Enterprise IT organizations are demanding real-time reporting capabilities to deliver a high quality of communications services to their users. We are now bringing the industry’s most sophisticated reporting capabilities so IT and department leaders can easily monitor, analyze, and resolve issues proactively.”
How RingCentral’s New Analytics Tools Can Benefit Businesses
RingCentral Quality of Service Analytics (currently offered to beta customers) helps IT teams ensure that they are getting the highest quality voice service from RingCentral. The tool gives businesses “the ability to anticipate and diagnose any voice quality service issues that affect users globally before they escalate to critical problems.” The goal is to help customers identify calling issues ahead of time so they can assess, troubleshoot, and fix these problems on the fly.
RingCentral Live Reports, meanwhile, gives business department leaders the ability to monitor customer interactions in real time to make sure that they are given the best customer service possible. Through the dashboard, it helps employees view statistical data in relation to their calls, queues, service level and more. It is available as an add-on feature to RingCentral Office phone system and can be added on a per-user basis.
Below are the key features and highlights of RingCentral’s new analytics tools:
RingCentral Quality Of Service Analytics:
- Teams can conveniently view call quality details for every business call via Mean Opinion Score (MOS) information.
- Factors that impact call quality such as jitter, latency, and packet loss are also measured, which can then be used to detect and troubleshoot network and Internet Service Provider issues.
- With this feature, teams can quickly identify poor quality calls and patterns in problematic calls to troubleshoot and find an immediate resolution.
- IT managers have access to powerful dashboards with graphic representations of call quality information and call locations, helping make sure that every customer interaction comes across loud and clear.
RingCentral Live Reports:
- This feature helps department leaders track on-hold calls, missed calls, employee availability, and more.
- Live Reports also makes it easy to monitor the number of queued calls and analyze queue data to ensure proper staffing levels. It also offers managers the ability to analyze call traffic patterns to avoid queue overload.
- Business leaders can access highly visual real-time dashboards on any mobile devices to help monitor employee performance and take better control of customer experience.
- The feature complements RingCentral Office capabilities, such as simple call queuing, call routing, call recording, monitoring, whisper and barge, and better enable departmental use cases.
For more information on RingCentral and their comprehensive range of solutions and services, please visit their website.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a trusted global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions for enterprises. Founded in 2003, RingCentral aims to provide a seamless, collaborative communications experience to businesses of all sizes and industries by providing flexible and cost effective solutions. Their solutions enable today’s modern, mobile workforce to stay connected anywhere and on any device by utilizing a variety of features including voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax.
RingCentral’s cloud communications platform also integrates with today’s popular business tools and apps, giving users more flexibility in how they carry out work. Headquartered in Belmont, California, RingCentral has received various recognitions from organizations for its quality of service and innovation, including the Frost & Sullivan Award for Company of the Year in Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS and the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide for the second consecutive year.