Businesses looking for a good Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution often turn to online consumer reviews to make their search easier. In many reviews and comparison websites, users share their experiences about different service providers, which helps provide insight to customers and influence the purchasing decision of shoppers.
One website consumers trust for unbiased, independent reviews is TopConsumerReviews.com. Like VoipReview.org, the site provides detailed reviews and ratings on different products and services to guide consumers in making informed decisions. And recently, TopConsumerReviews.com awarded a 5-star rating to one of the top-rated and most trusted business VoIP phone system providers in the industry: RingCentral.
Feature-rich and User-friendly Communications Solutions
According to Brian Dolezal of TopConsumerReviews.com, RingCentral earned the highest rating for Business Phone Systems in 2016 due in part to its feature-rich and user-friendly business phone solutions.
Dolezal has this to say about RingCentral:
“RingCentral takes full advantage of the latest technology to help businesses effectively manage their incoming customer contacts, from setting up a local or toll-free number to sending and receiving faxes and much more. Best of all, there is no need to purchase hardware or software to maintain the phone system - it's all taken care of on RingCentral's end, making it much less complicated. Business owners can easily forward and screen incoming calls, receive voicemails at an email address, or even have a professionally recorded greeting."
RingCentral plans have a number of included phone system features to help businesses successfully route and manage their calls. Features like auto receptionist, call reports, extensions, dial-by-name directory, call forwarding, call screening, and more all help businesses provide valuable and effective service to their customers. And furthermore, RingCentral makes moving to a VoIP phone system easy, giving businesses flexible management options, unified communications, and customization tools to make for a unique system.
The Business Phone Provider for Today’s Modern, Mobile Businesses
Since 2003, RingCentral has been providing affordable and innovative solutions to help businesses -- from startups to corporations -- serve their customers better. With RingCentral’s products and services, everyday tasks such as handling and routing calls, monitoring call activity, and even receiving messages and faxes from virtually anywhere in the world have become simpler, faster, and (most importantly) budget-friendly. That is why it comes as no surprise that RingCentral was awarded another recognition, this time from TopConsumerReviews.com.
Previously, the communications provider has also won Frost & Sullivan’s Company of the Year award in Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS, as well as other awards from Forbes, TMC, PCMagazine, and others.
Below are some of the reasons why RingCentral earned a 5-star rating from TopConsumerReviews:
- A wide variety of phone features. TopConsumerReviews.com also commended RingCentral for its wide array of phone features. This includes local or toll-free numbers for businesses, voicemail-to-email, call forwarding, call screening, online faxing, custom greetings, detailed call logs, and more. For a more detailed view of included features and their definitions, check out RingCentral's provider page
- User-friendly website. RingCentral understands that simplicity and user-friendliness are important to businesses, and these elements are clearly reflected on their website.
- 24-hour support line. RingCentral’s team can be reached 24/7. This is a big plus, given that businesses may need assistance any time of the day.
- No hardware or software to buy and/or maintain. Without any on-premise hardware to buy, manage, and upgrade, companies get to focus on more important aspects of their business. And in turn, this helps businesses save money because they do not have to hire dedicated staff to service or upgrade any on-site equipment.
- Integration with various business tools. Another reason why RingCentral was ranked highly by TopConsumerReviews.com is its integration with leading business tools and applications such as Google Apps for Work, Box, Dropbox, Microsoft, Salesforce and Zendesk.
To read the full, detailed review of RingCentral by TopConsumerReviews.com, please visit this page
Established in 2003, RingCentral is one of the biggest names in business VoIP. Best known for their cloud phone system, RingCentral Office, the cloud communications provider is trusted by over 350,000 businesses worldwide. Aside from RingCentral Office, the company also offers RingCentral Contact Center (a scalable and easy-to-deploy omnichannel hosted contact center solution), Glip (a team collaboration and messaging platform), RingCentral Global Office (a communications solution for multi-location businesses), RingCentral Professional (an inbound call management solution for mobile professionals), and RingCentral Fax (an online fax solution).
RingCentral has received numerous awards and recognitions from different organizations for its innovation and for the quality of their products and services. Some of their most notable awards include Frost & Sullivan's Company of the Year for 2016, 2016 TMC Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award, and PCMagazine Editor’s Choice.