Conexiant is a wholesale VoIP provider based out of Englewood, Colorado. Although Conexiant calls Colorado home, they have active POPs in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Frankfurt. Moreover, Conexiant plans to expand their facilities to include Washington D.C., the UK, and Miami.
The company was founded by several business professionals with extensive history in the Internet and technology industry. Some of the more prominent companies also founded by Conexiant’s team include Supernet.com, Classroom.com, and Dash911.com.
Conexiant prides itself on delivering the “best access, lowest latency, and highest voice quality” service. Furthermore, they have committed to the mantra of “always-on telecom,” meaning their customers can access Conexiant’s service at any time from anywhere. Conexiant’s customers for wholesale VoIP include:
- CLECs (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers): A telecommunications provider competing with the original provider in a given area.
- Telecommunications Carriers: Any provider that delivers VoIP phone service, either to residential or business VoIP customers.
- Value-Added Resellers: Providers that take a basic service and add their own unique features to it. Usually that means support and training for VoIP service.
- Resellers: Customers that purchase minutes in bulk from Conexiant, and then sell them in individually to their own subscribers.
What Services Does Conexiant Offer?
VoIP Termination and Origination (DIDs)
Conexiant offers DIDs, toll-free numbers, and fax numbers for the US, Canada, and over 60 international countries. While most are familiar with toll-free and fax numbers, DID numbers are something unique to VoIP providers, specifically those that offer hosted PBX solutions.
DID numbers are used in a hosted PBX system for a business’s extensions. A better way to label DID numbers would be as extension numbers (like ext. 101). Every time an employee dials an extension in the office, they are dialing that extension’s DID number.
Conexiant’s numbers pool covers more than 200 countries and regions, and they offer the highest quality routes for calls. Moreover, Conexiant charges up to 50% less for numbers than most international providers.
E911 with Alerts
Conexiant has developed an E911 (Enhanced 911) service, called MultiAlert911, that integrates E911 with an automatic alert system. Any time a user dials 9-1-1, the system will instantly send alerts (a call, email, or text) to specific contacts in the event of an emergency. At the same time, the feature will alert the provider to the emergency call.
This gives Conexiant’s wholesale partners a great way to gain first-hand knowledge of the emergency situation. If, for example, the provider learns of a fire in a particular area, they can relay the information to relevant emergency personnel.
MultiAlert911 is considered a groundbreaking advancement for VoIP emergency services. In fact, MultiAlert won “Best in Show” at last year’s ITExpo for “Best New Innovative Product.” In response to the award, Conexiant President Gregory Giagnocavo said “ "We are very proud to be able to show off such a groundbreaking product and demonstrate how this will revolutionize the way VoIP companies implement 911 services."
Conexiant offers several different server options for VoIP providers:
- Dedicated Server Hosting: Conexiant offers dual quad core Intel servers that support a single provider.
- Cloud Servers: Conexiant will set up a dedicated virtual PBX (private branch exchange) in the cloud, and they will install open source PBX software for wholesale partners to configure. That way a provider has all they need to become a hosted PBX provider.
- Server Colocation: Conexiant offers server space to providers that need to migrate their services in the event of an emergency. They offer 1 amp of power, cooling, and emergency backup power to keep service active at all times.
Conexiant’s Dedication to Customers
24/7 User Portal
In April of 2012, Conexiant launched their new customer portal for providers to manage their products and services. Using the portal, providers can easily purchase DIDs, toll-free numbers, and call termination. With this portal, Conexiant has made the process of becoming a VoIP provider very easy.
Free Tech Support
Conexiant offers their wholesale partners comprehensive tech support at no added cost. Their services include support over email, phone, or live chat, and they also offer screen-sharing sessions as well.
With a screen-sharing session, a member of Conexiant’s support staff accesses the provider’s control panel directly, and helps them program their service. And, if there are any problems, the tech can assist with those as well.
Get more info on conexiant here: www.conexiant.net