2017 continues to be a year of expansion in the cloud communications space. More and more VoIP, UC, and contact center providers are growing their markets to include businesses of all sizes and of all industries. They are also deciding to expand globally as well. Most recently, trusted telecommunications systems provider ShoreTel (ShoreTel, Inc., NASDAQ: SHOR: $6.93) announced that they are bringing ShoreTel Connect™ CLOUD and ShoreTel Connect Contact Center for CLOUD solutions to the United Kingdom.
ShoreTel’s cloud services will be available through the company’s channel partners in the UK, who also provide a wider range of professional solutions for customers with more complex needs.
Making Cloud-Based Business Communications Brilliantly Simple for UK Clients
Adrian Hipkiss, EMEA VP and managing director of ShoreTel, said “Our aim is to make cloud-based unified communications brilliantly simple for customers with a no risk pathway to cloud-based purely on their requirements and needs. This may include some elements that are not yet suited to a cloud-only approach.” “ShoreTel remains committed to providing choice and flexibility, so ShoreTel Connect CLOUD and ShoreTel Connect Contact Center for CLOUD are welcome additions to support a wider range of customer communication requirements,” he added.
The full roll out of ShoreTel’s cloud solutions in the UK is part of the company’s global service expansion strategy and follows the successful launch of cloud-based solutions as a partner-managed service in the UK in 2015. In a statement, the company said that its expansion in the UK is intended to make it easier for businesses of all sizes to access and take advantage of ShoreTel’s voice, video, mobile, conferencing, messaging and contact center communication services, all of which come with straightforward deployment options and simple customer pricing.
Don Joos, the President and CEO of ShoreTel, had this to say about the company’s latest move:
"This geographical expansion better positions us to serve the needs of global customers of all types and sizes while helping to drive cloud growth in EMEA. Our channel is ready and excited to offer Connect CLOUD to their customers."
A Complete Cloud Unified Communications Solution
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD is a fully hosted and managed business Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service that comes with a complete suite of Unified Communications (UC) tools, designed to boost productivity and efficiency in the workplace. A true end-to-end cloud solution, Connect CLOUD handles everything for customers to achieve solid performance--from phones to applications and even network operations.
Below are some of the highlights of ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, which makes it the ideal solution for UK businesses looking to move their communications and collaboration to the cloud with confidence:
- Unified communications for more productive teams - ShoreTel Connect app unifies business communications on one screen (including instant messaging, video, online meetings, on-the-fly conferencing and more), helping users collaborate easily and get things done from anywhere.
- Features to help users never miss a call - ShoreTel Connect mobility gives users access to desk phone features from their smartphones, tablets, and even wearable devices.
- Advanced apps and integrations - Connect CLOUD helps businesses increase efficiency with advanced apps and integrations with popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other business programs such as Salesforce, ACT, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent ongoing customer support - From planning through implementation and ongoing monitoring, ShoreTel’s customer success teams make sure clients have the assistance and guidance they need. ShoreTel’s VoIP phones also have built-in help buttons, which connect users directly to ShoreTel support.
- Redundancy and business continuity - ShoreTel knows businesses deserve the most reliable VoIP service. Thus, they utilize enterprise-class security measures and have established redundancy at network, infrastructure and application layers to ensure uptime and scalability.
For contact centers that need a robust hosted contact center solution, ShoreTel Connect Contact Center is an excellent solution. Just like ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, the solution is managed by ShoreTel’s team of IT professionals at their data centers, so companies can focus on running their business, not worrying about their IT infrastructure. It includes the following features to guarantee call center efficiency and performance:
||Easily record and evaluate calls
|Prioritized skill routing
||Connect callers to agents based on customized rules
|Full ACD control
||Automatic call distributor routes callers to the most appropriate agents
|Advanced app integration
||Extends system features through the app most applicable to your industry
|Advanced real-time dashboard
||Displays call metrics on a user-friendly dashboard
|Comprehensive historical reports
||Metrics like call volume, handle time, etc. from any point in time
||Dials telephone numbers and connects answered calls with available agents
ShoreTel Connect Contact Center for CLOUD is a highly flexible solution, which can be deployed for businesses of all sizes--from a small help desk to a large scale omnichannel contact center environment.
To learn more about ShoreTel’s cloud solutions, please visit their website.
ShoreTel (ShoreTel, Inc., NASDAQ: SHOR: $6.95) is a trusted provider of business telephony and unified communications (UC) solutions. They offer solutions designed to make business communications simpler, clearer, and more effective. Recognizing that enterprises have unique communication needs, ShoreTel lets businesses choose from their Connect CLOUD, Connect ONSITE, and Connect HYBRID Unified Communications solutions. Based in Sunnyvale, California, ShoreTel is on a mission to bring their cloud solutions to other parts of the globe. Apart from the US and the UK, they are planning to expand their offerings to New Zealand and Australia.