Mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships were on the rise in the voice space in 2016. And these strategic alliances have rolled over into this year, with many more companies announcing mergers and partnerships aimed at helping to grow technologies and a company's reach. And leading cloud-based call center technology provider TCN is following suit. The company recently announced that it will be in an exclusive reseller partnership with Japan-based ICXnet Corporation.
The deal enables ICXnet to exclusively promote and market Platform 3.0, TCN’s cloud-based contact center suite, to domestic and multinational corporations in Japan. It also helps TCN accelerate its expansion in the Asia-Pacific region.
Strategic Partnerships are Key to Business Success
ICXnet delivers advanced telecommunication and information technology products to businesses across Japan, Hong Kong, and Switzerland. The company believes that their deal with TCN will help them be able to equip Japanese companies with better solutions to address the changing needs of their customers.
Saku Kawamata, president of ICXnet Corporation, had this to say about their partnership with TCN:
“We are thrilled to be partnering with TCN because TCN offers the most advanced cloud-based contact center solutions in the market, providing contact center communications, operations and management in a single view.” “We are confident that TCN’s innovative features for collections, ease of deployment and flexibility, global Telco bundle and billing capabilities would significantly benefit our customers in Japan,” Kawamata added.
Terrel Bird, the CEO and co-founder of TCN, also believes their new alliance couldn’t have come at a better time. “The demand for cloud-based contact center solutions has been steadily increasing worldwide, and we have experienced a steady growth in our Asia-Pacific operations for the past four years, particularly in the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand,” said Bird. “We are excited about our partnership with ICXnet and look forward to offering our latest multi-language solutions to future customers in Japan, streamlining their operations and improving overall productivity and efficiency,” Bird added.
Addressing the Growing Demand for Cloud Contact Center Solutions in Asia
Li Tiatia, the executive vice president of Asia-Pacific operations of TCN, says “many Japanese and multinational corporations are looking to integrate their call center systems into one cloud-based platform.” And with TCN’s entry into the Japanese market via its partnership with ICXnet, organizations can expect to enjoy many significant benefits.
TCN’s Platform 3.0 is dubbed as “the most advanced hosted contact center suite, ever” because of its comprehensive array of cloud-based inbound, outbound, and blended solutions. It is also a cost-effective system that eliminates the need for complicated hardware, which increases efficiency in operations and improves connectivity between agents and customers.
Below are some of the highlights of TCN’s Platform 3.0, which makes it the ideal solution for contact centers looking to cut their IT expenses and focus on growing their businesses.
- Inbound call center features - the platform offers simple, innovative inbound features that help boost a brand. These include customizable recordings and menus, sophisticated routing options, and more.
- Outbound call center features - TCN’s outbound features include predictive dialing, auto dialer, instant link back, voice broadcasting, cell phone scrub, and more.
- Blended solutions - TCN also offers solutions for contact centers with blended (inbound/outbound) campaigns. These include custom agent scripting, live reporting and analytics, PBX with agent extensions, and true blended dialing.
- CRM integration - For convenience and efficiency, TCN’s Platform 3.0 also offers integrations with leading CRMs, collections software, and other software tools to simplify and streamline account updating.
- Pay-per-minute model - TCN does not lock customers into lengthy contracts. Their service can be availed in a pay-as-you-go model, helping businesses cut costs.
- 24/7 customer service - The contact center solution comes with 24/7 customer support, free of charge.
For more information on TCN and how their cloud-based solutions are transforming contact centers worldwide, please visit their website.
TCN is a trusted provider of cloud-based call center technology. They serve a wide range of enterprises worldwide, including contact centers, BPOs, collection agencies, healthcare, and Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 1999, TCN seeks to help businesses maximize their bottom line through their cutting edge contact center technology. These include Platform 3.0, their hosted contact center suite; and a range of other contact center tools such as Interactive Voice Messaging (IVM), Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), and Call Distribution.
About ICXnet Corporation
ICXnet Corporation is a Japan-based company that specializes in advanced telecommunication and information technology products. They have direct operations in Japan, Hong Kong, and Switzerland. The company also provides services to different companies in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.