In the past, launching a video conference was often a lengthy, expensive, and inconvenient proposition, which often required an entire room, a handful of compatible devices, and a lengthy setup time. But that was when video conferencing was in its infancy. Nowadays, video communications are much easier, convenient and affordable, thanks to the video conferencing functionalities integrated into many Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone systems.
One provider in particular is seeking to simplify and streamline video communications even further to meet the demands of today's businesses. BlueJeans Network, a global leader in cloud-based video communications services, recently launched BlueJeans Huddle, a cloud-connected video system that makes it easy for team members to initiate and participate in a video conference.
Video Communications Made Easy
Introduced this past December, the BlueJeans Huddle system offers a fast and simple way for teams to meet. The new platform combines standard hardware and BlueJeans proprietary software, which enables users to transform any room into an interactive meeting space for a fraction of the cost and complexity offered by traditional group video systems.
Krish Ramakrishnan, CEO of BlueJeans Network, says it is the company’s belief that video communications should be simple, efficient and intelligent. "Huddle was designed from the ground up to remove all obstacles to live video adoption while adding features that help facilitate productivity. The result is a system that essentially gives every employee his or her own personal assistant for each meeting and takes away the video tax," Ramakrishnan explained.
Why BlueJeans Huddle
BlueJeans has been offering different video conferencing solutions over the past number of years. But Huddle is a unique platform that it is specially designed for smaller teams, organizations employing a mobile workforce, or for those businesses with open-concept workplaces. The platform is primarily aimed at removing the obstacles or “taxes” to live video adoption. These include the hassles of setting up or configuring equipment, the difficulty of scaling systems, and the lack of interoperability among video conferencing systems and devices.
|Huddle IT Highlights
||How it Helps You
||Easily identify and resolve issues through live meeting moderation
||Utilize advanced security and privacy features to stay protected
||Improve employee performance through a unified user experience
||Easily extend your capabilities with the help of BlueJeans experts
Below are some of the things that make BlueJeans Huddle ideal for teams that wish to meet, communicate, and collaborate more efficiently:
- Touch to join simplicity - Users can start video meetings with a single touch; no dialing or pairing is required.
- Easy to deploy - Huddle offers simple plug and play deployment, freeing users from the setup and installation headaches often associated with traditional video conferencing solutions.
- Simple meeting interface - The platform features a simple meeting interface, which includes easy to read buttons and wrap-up reminders. No extensive training required.
- HD video across the workplace - Users can expect maximum video quality regardless of whether people are using their desktop, mobile device, or room-based systems because Huddle is powered by BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud, a secure platform that provides video-enabled meetings, rooms, events, and social broadcasting to millions of users across the globe.
- Central management - Huddle also features a command center, which allows admin or IT teams to track the status of their Huddle rooms. Admin can easily view information on live meetings and device settings as well as every scheduled meeting.
- Smart Sensor - With Huddle’s innovative Smart Sensor technology, users can participate and access meeting information as soon as they walk into the room.
- Affordable - The great thing about Huddle is that it is compatible with standard equipment that businesses may already have on hand, which eliminates the need to invest in new equipment. These include Windows personal computers, iPads, speakers, and more. Nevertheless, businesses also have the option to purchase a pre-configured kit from select resellers that include all supported system components.
To learn more about BlueJeans Huddle or to request a 30-day free trial, please visit their website.
BlueJeans is a trusted provider of cloud-based video communications services. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, BlueJeans seek to help companies enjoy a simpler and more efficient video experience by offering secure, scalable and easy-to-use web conferencing solutions ideal for the modern workforce. Their products include onVideo (a video communications service for enterprises with a maximum of 100 attendees), Primetime (live video ideal for town hall and all-hands meetings), onSocial (multi-party, interactive video broadcasting over Facebook Live), and Huddle (a video conferencing solution for smaller teams).