DLS Hosted PBX
DLS Hosted PBX offers a powerful, easy-to-use PBX engine for a very small service fee on top of that.
PBX Engine costs:
- Class A: up to 30 seats for $195 a month
- Class B: 31-150 seats for $270 a month
- Class C: 151-500 seats for $550/month
- Class D: 501+ seats, Custom pricing (safer for them and for you).
After that, hosted PBX service costs
- $15/seat/month for unlimited calling.
- $5/seat/month for unlimited inbound calling and 3 cents/minute outbound calling.
While DLS's PBX engine is expensive, the price gets better the more users you have ($6 a user for 30 users with a Class A PBX). DLS also compensates for the PBX Engine fee with rates that are 1/2 the price of other VoIP service providers.
You also get a bunch of features for free (including many of the most useful). I'm not sure if call center options are included as a free feature (if they are, this is a fantastic bonus), but there's a complete list on the DLS website.
DLS offers several optional modules that you can add on to the PBX engine, too. Since they're optional, you do have to pay for them, but here are the prices:
- Unlimited Conference Bridges: $25
- Faxing (E-Fax): $25
- Predictive Dialer: $25 and 4¢ a minute
- Call Recording: $25
- New number: $5
- Toll-Free minutes: 3¢
DLS Hosted PBX Estimator
One other cool feature that bears mentioning is that DLS offers a useful, hosted PBX estimator on their website. We recommend you check it out and get customized pricing. It'll help you move from guessing to getting an actual estimate.