Ringio is a technology and business communications company that offers a fully customizable virtual PBX call routing solution to customers. Their virtual PBX comes with customer relationship management tools, call queuing, IVR, and more. Ringio also offers intelligent call routing to make sure callers get to the right department with real-time, on-screen caller information displayed. Ringio service is priced on a per user basis, and is available for a free 30-day trial.
Stoneage Phone Service
- United States
What you get with Ringio
- Unlimited calling from the US and Canada
- 1 toll-free or local business number
- Unlimited extensions
- Optional local number for each user
Standard Ringio Features
Ringio offers a long list of VoIP features, standard with each plan (no matter how many users you have).
These features include:
- The Ringio Android app (iPhone app coming soon)
- Ringio Desktop allows employees to collaborate on customers and manage calls, voicemail, and contacts
- Virtual PBX that can replace your current phone system
- Smart call routing to an unlimited number of extensions
- Fully customizable audio options for greetings and hold music
Extra Ringio features
Ringio offers additional add-on features for an extra cost:
- An additional company phone number with separate greeting and routing options: $10/month
- Professionally recorded audio greeting: $10 one time, you keep the audio file
- Number porting: $35 one time
A note on smart call routing
Ringio offers customer relationship management tools to make sure callers are routed to the proper department in your business. The customizable features allow you to route calls based on skill set, language, or any other criteria you need, ensuring customers get to the right person every time.
Ringio Pricing information
Ringio prices its system by the number of users:
- 1-2 users cost $49 per month
- 3 users cost $74 a month
- 4 users cost $99 per month
Each user after the 4th is $25/month. Special pricing options are available for 10 or more users.
Ringio Additional Fees
- No setup fee
- No contract
- No hardware costs
- No hidden fees
- No overage charges
Users can cancel at any time for any reason without a termination fee or disconnect fee. Ringio does offer a free 30 day trial period, whether or not you choose to subscribe at the end of the trial period. If you do subscribe, those initial 30 days will still be free. You can also add or remove users at any time.
Ringio’s flat fee pricing allows users to conduct their business without fear of being nickled and dimed by per minute charges. With Ringio, what you see is what you get.