absolutely terrible service and support!
The company is run by a bunch of kids who don't know how to run a business, service their customers or how to even get a bill straight!
This company is going under, new signups beware!
poor quality, terrible support, company is going under
Been using the service since november. Haven't had any issues since my internet connection was repaired. I recently had the house wired for voip... I give these guys a high-five! nice price too.
What a great service...the best VOIP company in years!! Keep up the amazing job your doing over there :)
Totally bad experience
1. Technical support is very poor. Technicians don't have a basic knowledge about networking.
2. quality of voice is poor comparing to other voice providers.
3.Their automated answering system not working properly.
4. Webpage- the most unprofessional webpage I ever seen, grade 8 student will do better job. No support for IE 6, java problems etc
5. They cannot even properly coordinate telephone number porting.
6. Customer service very poor,no answers to emails , messages etc.
Warning! Avoid ReliaClear if you care about phone service quality
Easy to set up, no need to change settings, clear talking experiance with minimal bandwidth usage, extremely competitive rates
A Great Choice
All around a great experience! Well worth switching.
So many run arounds, Customer service had no idea about calling features or plans. A very bad experience overall. Not worth the aggrevation!
I had no problems whatsoever with them. Customer Service was friendly and clear. I hooked my adapter right up and my phone worked great. I could recommend them.
not reliable or clear
totally bad experiance. never got hooked up because they just kept giving me the run around. horrable experiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology has improved by leaps and bounds, so much so that most businesses--from small businesses to larger enterprises--are replacing and upgrading their legacy...