close
The price comparison tools on this website require you to disable Adblock for full functionality. Please consider disabling your ad blocker on our website in order to best take advantage of our tools.
Home > Web Hosting Details > Supergreenhosting

SuperGreenHosting Reviews

SuperGreenHosting to the rescue! A full-service, environmentally-friendly, green web hosting service for small businesses and personal use, SuperGreenHosting is increasing in popularity. Affordably priced, with an abundance of powerful features and unlimited server and storage space, it's hard not to stand up and cheer for this ecofriendly host. A cheap green product, SuperGreenHosting is super indeed! They offer one standard service for both personal and small business use.

About 15% of SuperGreenHosting's carbon-neutrality commitment is accomplished by reliable "green" servers. The other 85% is accomplished by carbon offsets, like tree planting and other programs, overseen by the ecohost.

Get a Free VoIP Quote

Only a few simple steps. (Step of 5)

You are requesting a quote and other information regarding your telecommunications needs.

Please refer to our Privacy Policy or Contact Us for more details.

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Users Average Rating

Providers Comparison

Note: The graphs above only measure the user ratings displayed over the last five years.
Write your own review

SuperGreenHosting Web Hosting Review

user_review
3
Average: 3 (1 vote)
4
Average: 4 (1 vote)
5
Average: 5 (1 vote)
3
Average: 3 (1 vote)
0
No votes yet
0
No votes yet

Super Green Hosting have been exceptional in helping me with the transfer of my site.  My patience for this type of thing i9s minimal so it was a huge relief to hear that Super Green Hosting would be taking care of this for me.  The thing that sold me was Super Green Hosting's "Green Ethics".  Not too many hosts take any notice of their carbon footprint;  This company thrives on it!  Well done!!

Quick response from Customer Support, any time of day. Love their Control Panel-
Yes

Re: SuperGreenHosting

user_review
3
Average: 3 (1 vote)
5
Average: 5 (1 vote)
5
Average: 5 (1 vote)
3
Average: 3 (1 vote)
5
Average: 5 (1 vote)
4
Average: 4 (1 vote)

So far, I have been with SuperGreen for a few months.  I have never purchased web hosting prior to this. I feel that SuperGreen has been a reliable host for my website.  I haven't experienced any up-time problems yet and they have delivered up to my expectations so far.  The technical support has been there for me.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with SuperGreen services and their effort in improving their support.
 

Excellent up-time and reliability Easy Paypal payment
Yes

SuperGreenHosting

Year Founded
100%Recommend
2User Reviews
Get Quote

Overall Rating

4
4.5
60%
100%
60%
100%
90%

Service Locations

Recent Reviews

lingo logo
1
Lingo

I signed up for my elderly mom, who cannot use a cell phone. We had been happy with the service, and the price was better than AT&T, plus...

August 11th, 2020 - Charmaine
5
1-VoIP

Sick and tired of Century Link I switched internet service providers a year ago then started thinking about VOIP so I could totally free myself from...

August 5th, 2020 - cochrun

Most Recent Blog Posts

RingCentral Desktop App
RingCentral Introduces Newly Improved Desktop App for B...

Team collaboration tools have never been more important than today. With the growing need to adapt to mobile solutions, it’s necessary to keep up with the times and be able to work across time zones...

Jul 12, 2020
Best Virtual Event Software
The 9 Best Virtual Event Software Platforms of 2020

Virtual events are very much like many other kinds of meetings; only they take place over the internet. This technology allows visitors and businesses to collaborate, share information, connect with...

Mar 20, 2020