PowerNet Global is a full-service residential, business, and wholesale VoIP service provider based out of Cincinannti, Ohio.
PowerNet Global offers a smorgasbord of VoIP and data services. That means a whole lot: Ready? For business, PowerNet Global offers:
- PowerOne Long Distance: a flat-rate long distance phone service.
- Toll-Free Solutions: toll-free phone numbers & service
- Power Conference: conference calling.
- Travel Card: a flat rate calling card.
- PowerConnect High Speed Dial-Up: advertised as up to 5 times faster than dial-up.
- e-Fax: use PowerNet Global to send and receive faxes digitally.
- PowerConnect Digital Phone: A digital PBX VoIP system.
- SIP Trunking: Connect your current phone system to the PTSN through VoIP.
- Buzz360 Mobile Marketing: a mobile marketing subsidiary.
Not a business? PowerNet Global also offers residential VoIP service. Ahem:
- PowerOne Long Distance: see above
- SureTalk: unlimited local and long distance
- PowerDial: a dial-around service - dial the number first and pay a low-long distance rate.
- Calling Cards: flat-rate calls to certain destinations.
- Home Toll-Free Service: if you need a toll-free number at home.
- Digital Phone @ Home (check the right sidebar for the explicit details on this one).
PowerNet Global offers a lot of VoIP and data services - obviously, some of them overlap between business and residential; it's just the way you're going to use the service that's different. Okay, sometimes the price is different, too.
Despite the overwhelming number of choices, PowerNet Global does offer an easy-to-use pricing and purchasing interface - which PowerNet Global uses fully discloses all additional fees and prices. You may pay different prices for the service in different areas, but you'll be able to find that out right away. PowerNet Global also doesn't insist on a contract - and may offer you a discount without one.
PowerNet Global also offers a series of enterprise and carrier-level VoIP and data services.