Two lines and unlimited US and Canada calling for $8.25 a month with 1 year contract.
- Unlimited Calls to US/Can
- Over 45 Features + Free 2nd Line
- Free international call allowance
- Monthly Fees: $6.21
- Cancellation Fees: $0.00
- Setup Fees: $0.00
- Long Distance: $0.00/min
- Shipping: $0.00
- Other Fees: $15 a month for month-to-month. $8.25 with a one year contract. $129 for two years.
Special Notes$6.21 a month with 24 month prepay
- Call Blocking
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID with Name
- Call Waiting ID
- Do Not Disturb
- Area Code Selection
- Extra Number (Virtual Numbers)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device, SIP)
- Enhanced Voice Mail
- Voice Mails Emailed to You
29 Reviews | Write a review
67% recommend this provider to a friend.
United States and Canada
Founded in: 2004
"I happily reccomend VOIPo to all considering a plug&play VoIP service."
VoIPo bills itself as "The Likable Phone Company." And if you're talking about their prices, VoIPo is the likable phone company.
First off, VoIPo doesn't confuse customers (or potential customers) with complex or meaningless differences between residential and business VoIP services: in the end, they're almost exactly the same:
- Small business and home phone lines both cost $15 for a month-to-month contract or $8.25 a month for a year-long contract
- Small business and home phone service both deliver unlimited calls to the US and Canada
- Small business and home phone service both have the same fair use limit (5,000 minutes)
- Small business and home phone service both have the same feature set
Other pluses of VoIPo
VoIPo has easy-to-understand and easy-to-read terms of service. And VoIPo also has the backing of HostGator, a leading web hosting company with a very good reputation for customer service and service consistency.
The prices are low, the terms are easy, and the service looks good. Give VoIPo a go.