Made by: Polycom
Product type: IP Phones
List Price: $119.00
Your Price: $74.00
You'll Save: $45.00 (38.00%)
User's Overall Rating:
0 reviews | Write a Review
0% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 is a desktop phone for Internet telephony. According to Polycom, the SoundPoint IP 321 is ideal for use in lobby rooms, break rooms, etc. while the SoundPoint IP 331, a similar model that you may see while researching the SoundPoint IP 321, is better for use in offices.
Polycom’s SoundPoint IP 321 can accommodate 2 phone lines at once, and comes enabled with a port for PoE, or Power over Ethernet (the SoundPoint IP 331 has a PoE switch). This is a very convenient integrated solution for customers who will be using Ethernet for their phone, but if you do not use Ethernet, you will have to buy an additional 24v power adapter.
The SoundPoint 321 is a SIP-enabled phone, which means that it can easily work with an IP PBX or softswitch program.
The Polycom SoundPoint 321 uses sound quality control technology to block sound interference. This is especially important if you will regularly use the speakerphone features on the SoundPoint 321. Customers report good experiences with the Polycom SoundPoint 321 for sound quality and clarity.
Most customer issues arise over the PoE port. If you do not have Ethernet, or if you will be using a different power source, you should look into power adapters before you definitively settle on the Polycom SoundPoint 321.
The Polycom SoundPoint 321 has an LCD screen display and a basic keypad. It also includes standard features like call holding and mute options. The Polycom SoundPoint 321 also comes with a headset and LAN cable.
From the manufacturer
Excellent sound quality and an enterprise-grade feature set.
- Two-line entry-level phones
- Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom™ acoustic technology
- Enterprise-grade feature set
- Easy to configure and use
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP features
Features and Benefits
- Two lines
- Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Clarity by Polycom™ acoustic technology
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet –switch – SoundPoint IP 331 (Single 10/100 Ethernet port - SoundPoint IP 321)
- Small footprint