Made by: Polycom
Product type: IP Phones
List Price: $419.00
Your Price: $335.00
You'll Save: $84.00 (20.00%)
User's Overall Rating:
0 reviews | Write a Review
0% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is an IP-capable analog conference phone for a home office or small conference room. It has a microphone speaker range of about 7 feet, perfect for conferences with a small number of people in the room.
The VoiceStation 500 system uses Bluetooth to link wirelessly with PCs and cell phones (you can also plug these devices into the VoiceStation 500 in cases where devices don’t have Bluetooth). This allows you to use your Polycom VoiceStation 500 as a Bluetooth speaker for your cell phone calls, or as a speaker for Internet calls over your computer.
If you want to use the Polycom VoiceStation 500 as an analog phone, just plug it into a phone jack. The VoiceStation 500 will easily integrate with an analog PBX.
Some customers report issues with syncing their Bluetooth cell phones with the Polycom VoiceStation 500. This is especially a problem with newer phones that were released after the VoiceStation 500.
Generally, customers report high levels of satisfaction with call clarity and range. However, some customers have experienced problems with volume control on their VoiceStation 500.
The Polycom VoiceStation 500 features technology that cuts down on interference noise from other devices in the area, especially the buzzing sound that some people experience from cell phones or PCs near their speakers.
From the manufacturer
Exceptionally clear Bluetooth-enabled voice conferencing, specifically designed for offices and small meeting spaces.
- Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phones or PCs
- Wired connections where Bluetooth is not available
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers natural, free-flowing conversations
- 7-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range
- Easy to install and use
- Compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table
Features and Benefits
- Same voice quality as VoiceStation 300, but adds Bluetooth wireless connectivity to mobile phones and PCs
- Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones connect wirelessly for hands-free voice conferencing
- Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for hands-free conferencing over Internet calling services
- Non-Bluetooth-enabled computer or mobile phone can use the integrated 2.5mm applications port for wired connections
- Ideal for small conferences with three to four participants in the same room. Great solution for home offices.
- Up to 7-feet (3-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear communications with no distractions