Made by: Polycom
Product type: IP Phones
List Price: $309.00
Your Price: $280.66
You'll Save: $28.34 (9.00%)
User's Overall Rating:
0 reviews | Write a Review
0% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is a conference phone with a 7 foot range, ideal for small conference rooms and home offices. It works best with up to 4 people in the room at once.
The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is an analog phone that will easily connect to an analog PBX. If you want to use the VoiceStation 300 for VoIP calls, you will have to buy an adapter. Otherwise, all you have to do is plug the Polycom VoiceStation 300 into an analog phone jack.
Customers give the Polycom VoiceStation 300 good reviews for sound quality. Some customers, however, report a very low grade buzzing from their VoiceStation 300’s speakers when the unit is turned off.
The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is equipped with technology for minimizing sound interference from nearby cell phones, PCs, and other devices. It can also accommodate up to 2 phone lines at once. Unlike some of Polycom’s other models, the VoiceStation 300 does not feature an LCD screen but a basic and easy to use keypad. The VoiceStation 200 also includes such standard features as hold, mute, and redial.
Polycom does not make an extension microphone for the VoiceStation 300, so if you have any issues with microphone range, you may need to choose a different conference phone. But you shouldn’t have any need for an extension microphone when using the VoiceStation for a call of 4 participants or fewer.
From the manufacturer
Crystal-clear voice conferencing for smaller rooms and desktops.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers natural, free-flowing conversations
- 7-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range
- Easy to install and use
- Compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for small conferences with three to four participants in the same room. Great solution for home offices
- Legendary voice quality at an affordable price
- Up to 7-feet (3-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear communications with no distractions
- As easy to set up and use as any standard telephone, with no technical knowledge required
- Secondary phone connection options – plug in a fax machine or computer modem, or plug in a handset for private calls