Premium business VoIP phone services turn your ordinary phone system into one worthy of the Jetsons. VoIP, or Voice Over Internet Protocol, uses the Internet to make and receive calls. And because it uses Internet technology, VoIP makes it easier to integrate great functions and features into one convenient service.
Business VoIP phone systems may include:
- Auto attendants: A combination answering machine and receptionist.
- Voicemail: Callers can leave you a message when. You can retrieve the message remotely, as well as from your phone.
- Caller ID, Call waiting, Call forwarding, and Call Hold: These basic features are included in all premium business VoIP phone systems. Plus, you'll get some great upgrades.
- Call conferencing: Speak with multiple people in multiple locations at one time.
- Mobile phone integration: Transfer or forward VoIP calls to your mobile phone.
- Unified Communications: Manage your emails, instant messages, faxes, and emails in one place.
- Dial-by-name directory: Callers can access a directory to find an extension by last name.
Premium business VoIP services offer more features than these, of course. But you want to know the best part of switching to a premium business VoIP phone? Most of the advanced features are free with VoIP. Premium business VoIP providers also offer reliable connection and customer service. They cover all the bases, and then some.
The table below compares some premium business VoIP phone providers. By comparing the providers and visiting their details pages (by clicking the details button, or by clicking the provider's logo to visit their website), you can see how your business will benefit from switching to VoIP.