When you read VoiceGlo review, you will discover that this is a wholly owned subsidiary of a company called theglobe.com. The new communications company is now offering VOIP services for both home and small business owners so you can connect with other people around the world. The services that VoiceGlo offers are top quality, and geared toward making the clearest connection for local and long-distance calling.
VoiceGlo reviews also identify the three primary offerings:
1. Home and business products that include flat rate phone service so you can use your existing phones and enjoy full VoIP service. By using the VoiceGlo adapter, you will be amazed at how much money will be saved on your charges for local and long-distance calls.
2. GloPhone – This is the first developed browser-enabled web phone, creating the ability for you to talk to anyone around the world at any time. Additionally, calls can be made using a microphone and speakers.
3. GloPhone Express – With this product feature you can connect to other VoiceGlo customers whenever away from your home or office, and away from your laptop computer. This service becomes activated as soon as a customer signs up for the initial GloPhone and clicks on the GloPhone Express option.
When reading reviews, you will learn that people love the VoiceGlo products because they are extremely easy to use, which is perfect for the small business owner. With the VOIP service offered through VoiceGlo, your phone bill is dramatically reduced. You will also enjoy other benefits such as US-based 14-digit phone number, the ability to make and receive calls from important clients and business associates from around the world, and the ability to use the GloPhone from any computer located throughout the world.
With the special business-calling plan, you can continue to grow your business while enjoying the ease and cost savings of VOIP. As you will see with many VoiceGlo reviews, business owners cannot imagine running their business without the many features offered that include:
· Unlimited local and long-distance minutes to customers in the US and Canada
· Low international rates
· Free features that include voicemail, voice2email, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, speed dialing, global portability, etc.
The VoiceGlo reviews also identify additional features such as area code selection, real-time billing, directory services, USB phone, Multimedia Terminal Adapter, and Optional Equipment.