A cheap small business VoIP provider offers ‘big business’ quality of service at cheap rates. For about $30 or less per month, you can get VoIP phone service packed with features and applications that, before the advent of VoIP, only big businesses could afford.
Below are some examples of features offered by cheap small business VoIP providers:
- Call features: Call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID, call blocking, and call queuing are features that usually come free with a VoIP phone.
- Voicemail features: With a VoIP phone system, you can have multiple personalized voicemail boxes. Some VoIP providers also offer advanced voicemail features such as voicemail to email that forwards your voicemail messages to your email.
- Directory features: Directory dialing lets callers search the company directory by name. You can also group users into certain departments so that customers can be directed to the department they wish to reach.
- Auto attendant: An automated ‘receptionist’ that answers calls and connects them to the right parties. The auto-attendant makes sure all calls are answered no matter how busy the office gets.
- Mobility: You can take your VoIP phone with you wherever you wish to do some work. Yes, even to another country. All you need is an internet connection. Employees from different locations can also collaborate with each other using call conferencing.
If you are ready to take your small business to the next level without spending a fortune, switch to a VoIP phone system now. This is the best place to start because we have already picked out several top-rated cheap small business VoIP providers just for you. Check out the table below and start shopping for the best deal on VoIP service now.