VoIP call recording arms your business with the ability to capture customer interactions verbatim for a variety of purposes and benefits. You can listen to them to identify weak agents and flawed workflows, understand how phone-based sales performance can and should improve, settle he-said/she-said disputes and so much more. Integrated right into your VoIP PBX, VoIP call recording can be up and running in as little as 30 minutes so you can start recording calls today.
With OrecX, the most affordable, easy to use, install and maintain call recording software on the planet, you pay about 50% less than what other systems cost and you benefit from all of the same features and functions. In fact, OrecX is being used today by tens of thousands of business across 170+ countries. This includes organizations in healthcare, legal, financial, insurance, telecom, high-tech, consumer and other industries. We are also the number one provider of VoIP call recording to communication service providers (a.k.a. ITSPs, business VoIP providers). We are a very close development partner of BroadSoft.
• Free open source call recording software
• Full-featured VoIP recording software at half the price of the competition
• Same day return on investment (ROI)
• No installation costs
• Up and running in 30 minutes
• Simple no-cost localization and customization options
• Deployed in 170+ countries and used by millions
• Number one call recording provider on 2014 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Open-source based so it can easily interoperate with any PBX and pull data from any CRM (via open API)
Oreka TR VoIP Call Recording Software literally costs a fraction of what other providers charge and with a simple web-based download you can be up and running in just 30 minutes. No other call recording provider can come anywhere close to this number. The next closest implementation time is days to weeks, if not months.
The full-featured Oreka TR allows clients to search, find and categorize recordings based on time or date of call, incoming phone number, outgoing phone number or other customer requirements. The VoIP Ready Oreka TR enhances the Oreka GPL recorder that runs on all computer operating systems and integrates with any phone system. Access to the calls is provided with standard browsers like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, without installing any additional software. Replay of calls works with a standard Media Player. Powerful and flexible search criteria allow for immediate and accurate retrieval.
OrecX also offers Oreka QM, full-featured quality monitoring software to help businesses assess staff performance and improve skill sets, in order to dramatically enhance customer service levels. Oreka QM is a separate module but it works flawlessly with Oreka TR.
Oreka Design Benefits
• Operating System, database, and hardware agnostic – customer in full control of the system
• Open data model – ancillary features and processes along with enhanced meta data for pre and post call processing
• Open API – tool to customize application within the existing application framework or outside the application framework. i.e. the software can be controlled by third party applications
• Open file formats – customizable formats to match desired use case(s); data portability within and without the framework of the customer data management system(s); leverage third party applications in WFO and Analytics for 'best in class' for customer requirement
• Multiple protocol support – standards based (IETF and ITU) and proprietary protocol support enhances usability across heterogeneous operating environments and removes threat of obsolescence
• Open web interface – support for all browsers, including mobile platforms, and internationalization
• Modular components – removes complexity and costs associated with bundled applications
• Reliable/available support – standards software increases available resources within and outside of the organization to support software
• Development – standards software increases resources available to customize software and reduces development cycles
• Scaling – standards adherence increases scalability and scalability options
• Licensing model – flexible licensing model based on concurrent usage