Best Hosted VoIP
Choosing the best hosted VoIP can be easy; if you know what you're looking for. Small business and medium-sized businesses that want to cut costs but keep a full-featured VoIP phone system will benefit from a hosted VoIP or virtual PBX system. Hosted VoIP, also called a hosted VoIP PBX, is a VoIP phone system hosted and maintained by the VoIP provider in a secure facility. A VoIP customer doesn't have to worry about maintenance costs or buying an expensive IP PBX system; the best hosted business VoIP provider takes care of everything, from maintenance to adding features and to ensuring security for a low, flat-rate or per user cost.
The major benefits of a hosted VoIP system for your company are:
- Huge savings - Low long distance charges and monthly fees, plus no maintenance costs or capital costs for IP PBX phone system with the best hosted VoIP.
- Features and Applications - Features like voicemail and teleconferencing are often standard. The best hosted VoIP PBX companies provide a robust phone system, rich in productivity-enhancing features.
- TechnicalSupport - No need for extra personnel to handle the VoIP phone system. The VoIP provider will do everything for you.
- Flexibility - Add or remove users easily. Your business phone system can grow as your business grows.
- Ease of Use - The best hosted VoIP providers include a web-based administrative and user panel. 'Setting up' the VoIP phone is usually just as easy as plugging it in.
The comparison table below shows the Best Hosted VoIP providers and what they have to offer.